Farm and Ranch
If you are browsing this page, you probably already know agribusiness is a large and beautiful part of Colorado’s landscape. But do you know just how much we provide for you?
Ranchers and Farmers insurance is not that much different from the insurance you provide for your family, in that the package and policy protects you against named perils and liabilities. Basic farm insurance usually covers homes and their contents, along with barns, stables, and other structures.
We at Union Colony have the experience and knowledge needed to understand the complexities and risks associated with farm insurance and the importance of covering and protecting your assets. We pool together the risks that come from a having a farm, and transfer them to the best partner for you. The plan makes financial losses affordable, should some form of accident occur.
You don?t have to fit the perfect definition of a farm to qualify either. We are committed to serving you, if you are part of a traditional farm and ranch family, starting a dairy or hobby farm, or a part of the agribusiness industry some other way.
From small hobby farms to large commercial growers, your operation is unique. We have the ability to work with many insurance companies in the farm insurance business, enabling us to design the appropriate coverage at the best price for you.
Let us customize your own personalized package of farm, ranch, and agribusiness insurance
- Ranchers and family owner’s policy
- Farmer’s and Rancher’s liability
- Umbrella for both personal and business
- Farm commercial auto plus personal auto
- Farm tractor and machinery to include equipment breakdown
- Irrigation and pivot equipment
- Dwellings – including high valued dwellings
- Farm outbuildings
- Dairy farm specific insurance
- Hobby farm specific insurance
- Workers compensation for farms
- Agriculture specific insurance