Fire, AD&D, and Water Irrigation
Currently, Union Colony Insurance utilizes OneBeacon Government Risks’ FirstFire Program, designed to meet the specialized criteria necessary for each fire department to reduce their risk, take care of claims, and help keep our communities safe by taking care of our fire departments.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage
Not only can Union Colony Insurance cover your fire department property, equipment, and liability exposure, we can insure full time and part time members with life insurance as well as accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) benefits.
Our AD&D insurance is through Provident, who has insured America’s dedicated heroes since 1928. Their 24-hour protection insures our firefighters continuously and covers them anywhere they may be in the world.
Visit our official Fire Department Insurance page.
Water Districts are another special entity we have experience insuring.
Colorado is blessed with snow melt from the Rocky Mountain Range which provides irrigation water to our farmers in all four corners of the state. The network of reservoirs, canals, laterals and ditches that distribute this irrigation water are a crucial part of the vast farming and ranching operations in Colorado.
Our agents have the knowledge and experience necessary to insure these special irrigation districts and entities. Here are the coverages we offer for water districts:
- General Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance for your stationary equipment and buildings.
- Inland Marine Insurance is used to insure your mobile equipment, miscellaneous equipment and tools.
- Business Auto insurance to cover your vehicles.
- Directors and Officers Insurance to protect the officers and board members of these entities. Umbrella or Excess insurance to extend that liability exposure.