Call Us Call Us! (970) 352-9500 (800) 752-6034

Picture this:

In the middle of a busy workweek while attempting to make a phone call or text as you are driving...

You run smack dab into the middle of a fire truck.


Fortunately, no one is hurt.

And after all, you have State Minimums:


$25,000 per person / $50,000 per accident / $15,000 property damage.


Your insurance will surely cover you, right?


Well, not when you ran into the middle of that big red fire truck, stopped on the scene of a vehicle accident, lights flashing!  


The property damage to the fire truck comes to a whopping $18,000.

Hit Fire Truck


The reason for the high price tag? You cannot take a fire truck to a local auto body shop for repairs. It takes a specialty shop to fix these vehicles because the permanent attached equipment needs testing and verification.  This truck is only 8 months old and equipped with the latest equipment.  It also needs $800 worth of decals!  Dang!


Your policy can pay the $15,000, but the additional $3,000, plus $800 for the decals, and quite possibly more expenses needed to fix the truck, all comes out of your pocket.


This is why we at Union Colony Insurance recommend higher limits. Accidents happen, and if you are not properly covered, could face a major financial disaster. 


Often higher limits - $100,000 per person / $300,000 per accident / $100,000 property damage - only costs $50 - $75 more per year!

If you need auto limits of $250,000 per person $500,000 per accident, you might also qualify for an Umbrella Policy.


Turn a small investment into peace of mind when, and if, an accident occurs.


Call us today to discuss your Colorado State Minimums at 970-3529500.

Posted 11:00 AM

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013

View Mobile Version
© Copyright. All rights reserved.
Powered by Insurance Website Builder