December 23, 2022Agency
Every Family has Their Traditions… So Here’s a Few of Ours!
- Christmas Day on the SLOPES, Sarah and her sister like to ski!
- The Granberg family gets new, MATCHING jammies!
- A pomegranate could always be found in the toe of Niki’s family’s stockings.
- In Kimberley’s home country of Barbados, there are two cleaning seasons, “Spring Cleaning” and “Christmas Cleaning” – so they would clean the home from ceiling to floor, moving all furniture and dusting every surface. Then they would put up their Christmas tree and decorate it with “snow flakes” made from cotton wool! They also have special, “Christmas Curtains” they would hang in preparation for the holiday season.
- A few other traditions our team members cherish: Wreath making, driving around looking at Christmas lights, and Christmas Eve family get-togethers. What traditions do you and your family share?!
Photo Courtesy of Pexels, Jessica Lewis.