1218 8th Ave
Greeley, CO 80631
Union Colony Insurance is a small yet fast-growing agency located in Downtown Greeley. We entered the insurance industry to help real people with risk solutions. For us, insurance is not a career where we push papers and collect money. We see insurance as a puzzle or a riddle; uncovering the mystery of the abstract insurance industry while applying our service to benefit people. We are a friend, a protector, a champion, and an enthusiast of our community and everyone living in it.
At Union Colony, we apply our services in the area of agriculture, commercial business, and personal lines. We accept the challenge it brings by finding coverage for unprotected clients, answering questions, inspecting skepticism, and analyzing challenges all in order to keep our customers safe. This puzzle sharpens our mind, entices us to learn, and keeps us compassionate toward people.
We are looking for a candidate to join our team and support us with our agency mission. We are looking for an individual who is inquisitive, quick thinking, engaging with people, and a life-long learner. This position is an entry-level, part-time, Marketing Coordinator. The chosen candidate will be an essential part of our team and representing our agency. The position begins with marketing tasks such as social media management, website management and content marketing but will evolve over time.
The ideal Marketing Coordinator will:
- Add value to our agency by posting social media updates of our agency and agents.
- Maintain our website by regularly updating pages and implementing strong SEO tactics.
- Accurately represent our agency, agents and our brand through newsletters, e-mails, and social media.
- Provide the agency with tracking reports including client lists, referral tracking, website analytics, and social media insights.
- Be willing to receive training for insurance specific marketing strategies.
- Be comfortable with technology including Word, Excel, Publisher, Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram.
- An enthusiast of our community, be willing to participate when we volunteer and attend community events. This position coordinates our Charity of the Quarter referral program.
We encourage team growth and will assist in your career advancement. We will help you develop in your marketing position or will help you transition to other areas such as producing or processing.
Entry Level Marketing Coordinator Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS Word, Excel, & Publisher.
- Strong Social Media skills particularly Facebook, Instagram, & LinkedIn.
- Strong math skills to record tracking efforts for the agency.
- Time-management skills and multitasking abilities. Must be able to create a marketing content calendar every month.
- A lifelong learner and willing to learn new marketing strategies geared toward the insurance industry.
- College Degree (Not Required)
- Marketing Experience
- Knowledge of Content Marketing
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing
- Knowledge of E-mail Marketing Campaigns
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing, Website Management, SEO & Keywords
- Experience with Non-Profits
Entry Level Pay Range: $16/hour – 10-20 hours/week
The position is NOT based on a sales commission pay structure.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Entry Level Marketing Coordinator” and your name in the subject line.