FRIDAY, MARCH 3, 2017
1218 8th Ave
Greeley, CO 80631
Union Colony Insurance is a small yet fast-growing agency located in Downtown Greeley. We entered into the insurance industry to help real people with real problems. For us, insurance is not a career where we push papers and collect money. We see insurance as a puzzle or a riddle; uncovering the mystery of the abstract insurance industry while applying our service to benefit people. We are a friend, a protector, a champion, and an enthusiast of our community and everyone living in it.
At Union Colony, we apply our services in the area of agriculture, commercial business, and personal lines. We accept the challenge it brings by finding coverage for unprotected clients, answering questions, inspecting skepticism, and analyzing challenges all in order to keep our customers safe. This puzzle sharpens our mind, entices us to learn, and keeps us compassionate toward people.
We are looking for a candidate to join our team and support us with our agency mission. We are looking for an individual who is inquisitive, quick thinking, engaging with people, and a life-long learner. This position is an entry-level, full-time Customer Service Representative. The chosen candidate will be an essential part of our team and representing our agency. The position begins with office administration tasks such as answering phone calls and entering data but will evolve over time.
The ideal Customer Service Representative will:
- Add value to our agency by answering phone calls and greeting customers at the door.
- Once trained, proactively develop relationships with our customers by answering insurance questions and contacting them with updates.
- A stickler for proper documentation with policies, documents, and customer information.
- Willing to train with a senior member of our team to learn the insurance industry and eventually gain licensure. We will pay for the learning and licensure of our candidate.
- Be comfortable with technology including management systems, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Social Media.
- An enthusiast of our community, willing to participate when we volunteer and attend community events.
We encourage team growth and will assist in your career advancement. We will help you develop in your customer service position or will help you transition to other areas such as producing or processing.
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, particularly MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Time-management skills and multitasking abilities.
- A lifelong learner. The industry continuously changes with new regulations and applications.
- Willingness to obtain a PC agents license. (We will pay for the selected candidate to attend classes to obtain their PC agents license. We continue to pay for future continuing education after completion.)
- College Degree
- Customer Support Experience
- Insurance Experience
- Competitive Pay
- PTO for vacation and sick leave.
- Benefit package anticipated in 2018.
- Profit share at the end of each year. (This year our employees enjoyed a double profit share from the year before!)
Entry Level Pay Range: $26,000-$30,000, with no insurance experience with pay increase upon insurance licensure. Insurance experience will start at a higher premium. The position is NOT based on a sales commission pay structure.
Please email your resume to email@example.com with “Entry Level Customer Service Representative” and your name in the subject line.
Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)
All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only.
It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional
in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between
you and the blog and website publisher.