Call Us Call Us! (970) 352-9500 (800) 752-6034

Irrigation and Pivot Insurance

Irrigation and Pivot Insurance for Your Farm and Ranch

Agribusiness Irrigation/Pivot Information

While farmers need the standard types of insurance policies that other businesses need, such as property insurance and general liability coverage, you also need insurance that is specifically related to the business you run.

The good news is irrigation equipment can easily be added you your farm insurance policy, but we need all the details.

Mainly, is your Center Pivot Covered at Replacement Cost (RC) or Actual Cash Value (ACV)?

  • This could be a huge difference, depending on the age of your pivot and how you've cared for the equipment.
  • Typically, if your pivot is over 10 years old we insure the equipment at Actual Cash Value
  • If your pivot is newer, under 10 years old, we will cover the equipment at Replacement Cost, which typically run about $10,000 per tower.
  • Need your older pivots insured for Replacement Cost?  We have access to companies that will provide RC insurance on pivots up to 15 years old!

Additional items you should include on you irrigation exposure:

  • Pumps/Float Pumps
  • Electrical Panels
  • Gated Pipes
  • Tubes
  • Basically if you think you the piece is related to your irrigation equipment and pivots, we probably need to know about it.
Don't forget about your other farm and crop equipment needs, check out our page on farm tractors, combines, and other machinery!

Call us today to discuss the details of your irrigation and pivot insurance needs: 970-352-9500. 
© Copyright. All rights reserved.
Powered by Insurance Website Builder