Farm Irrigation Districts
Irrigation Insurance to Maintain Your Agriculture
Irrigation Insurance for your farm and your districts is imperative to keeping your agribusiness alive and healthy.
As you know, Colorado's snow melt from the Rocky Mountain Range provides valuable irrigation water to our farmers in all four corners of Colorado. The network of receivers, canals, laterals and ditches that distribute this irrigation water, are a crucial part of your farming operations in Colorado.
But do you know just how much goes into insuring your farm's irrigation district? Union Colony Insurance has the knowledge and experience you need to insure these special irrigation districts and entities on your farm!
You may like to know we have also formed valuable relationships with several irrigation district companies that specialize water and water distribution entities. You can check them out here.
Here are the different areas that we insure your water and irrigation entities for your farm:
- Irrigation and pivot specific insurance.
- We write General Liability Insurance for your district.
- Property Insurance for protection of your stationary equipment and buildings, like in the picture below.
- Business Auto insurance to cover your vehicles used around your district.
- Directors and Officers Insurance to protect the officers and board members of these entities.
- Inland Marine Insurance may be necessary to insure your mobile equipment, miscellaneous equipment, and tools.
- Umbrella or Excess insurance to extend that liability exposure if you qualify.
Call us today for more information on the many ways we aid irrigation needs for your farm! 970-352-9500