General Liability Quote Form
Liability Insurance: A Small Cost For Big Protection
General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business comes under fire for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Note, if you have a personal umbrella liability policy, there is generally exclusion for professional liability.
We work with programs that extend far beyond the provisions of typical policies, with broadened coverage and increased limits that serve you and your small business best.
Click here to see our current list of partners.
The broad range of General Liability to protect your business:
- Bodily Injury plans help with the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury at your business.
- Property Damage covers physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property on your business premises.
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policies limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your work place made or service your company provided.
- Products Liability is a more specialized liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents.
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts for your professional ventures.
Other coverage plans you can include:
- Reasonable Use of Force
- Borrowed Equipment
- Liquor Liability
- Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft)
- Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage
- Water Damage Liability Protection
- Legal Defense Costs
- Medical Payments
- Personal Injury
- Advertising Injury
- And specialized liability protection for specific business types.
Call us today for more information about General Liability Insurance for your small business: